Shipping & Insurance information here
by Igor Souza , the gifted son of Leandro
Code : L12.22
Weight : 1.635 kg
Dimensions : 8.5 x 10 x 19 cm
A very chatty being !
Special features : On the 👁❤️👁3rd Eye area there is a sterling silver Eye of Horus with a faceted amethyst, and the jaw is detachable.
xoxo 𓁹 ♡ 𓆣 xoxo
Receive $400 voucher with this purchase
*not applicable for lay-by plan*
$400 redeemable for any crystal carving from Temple of Alchemy
1- of a higher value, on payment of the difference
2- of a lower value, no credit or change will be given on the unused amount of the voucher
- valid for 3 months from date issued
- cannot be exchanged for cash
- good for a single transaction, 1 voucher for 1 item
- voucher cannot be redeemed for carving already on lay-by
xoxo 𓁹 ♡ 𓆣 xoxo
- facilitates the grounding of spiritual information. This helps the understanding of experience & insights gained from the higher vibrational plane , assimilating them in a practical , relatable and beneficial manner in the earth plane.
- highly protective and extremely cleansing , clears the space of unlimited amount of negative energy.
- purges the atmosphere of unspoken resentment & suppressed conflict.
- assists in achieving personal + business goals by drawing the energy from the etheric plane into manifestation in the physical reality. Brings dreams and inspired ideas into being.
This is what Katrina Raphael has to say :
The name 'Cathedral Lightbrary' represents both a place where God is acknowledged (a Cathedral) as well as a site of knowledge and learning (a Library) God is usually experienced with the heart or the intuitive sense and learning generally occurs with the mind and the intellect. The Cathedral Lightbrary is a place where like minded people can jointly balance their intuitive sense of inner knowing with pure intellect. As mental equilibrium occurs in this way, the Causal Chakra is activated and the wisdom of the Soul can take tangible form in thoughts that the mind is capable of understanding.
A Cathedral Lightbrary is like a learned professor or like an enlightened master around whom many people gather in order to learn. This Master Crystal establishes the order, sets the tone of the teaching, and determines the way in which specific information will be disseminated. The responsibility of those who come to learn is to decide what subject matter they want to be taught. Once clear intention is set forth, they can then open their minds to receive the information that the crystal will transmit.
The Cosmic Crystalline Computer
It has the amazing ability to synchronise with universal frequencies. Once programmed, it has the potential to not only embody those vibrations but to translate them into the human thinking mode.
Contains the sacred knowledge written in the language of Light. This sacred knowledge is known as the 'akasha'. It is upon these Akashic Records where every thought, word and deed of every living thing throughout time has been registered. A Cathedral Lightbrary has the innate ability to differentiate and gather only those thought forms that are in alignment with the supreme intelligence or mind of God. Lightbraries collect only the refined essence of primal substance and convert it into a language that the human mind is capable of grasping.
The extensions protruding upon a Cathedral Lightbrary are crystalline data banks. The individual crystals forming upon the body of the 'mother' are the data banks which gather the omniscient forces of universal knowledge. These data banks are open, clear and unprogrammed until conscious thoughts and intentions are projected into them. It is very similar to the way that a computer works in our day and age. Until the computer and blank disks are specifically programmed with facts, figures, documents, charts, etc, they remain void of information.
The Cathedral Lightbrary has a Threefold Function.
- Receptors for the pure substance of undefined thought.
- Maintains attunement to the universal mind while formulating and redefining the conscious thoughts that a group or individual will project into them.
- Re-interprets the collective intention and project it back into the minds of the group participants in a way that will formulate their thoughts in accordance with the purity of the universal mind.